I am a humanistic integrative psychotherapist and work with adults who experience difficulties both in their personal and professional lives, suffer from internal conflicts, find themselves in a difficult life situation and need psychological support. I also help people who lack strength and motivation to make changes in their lives, find it hard to build satisfactory relationships, are afraid of new challenges and feel helpless.
I work therapeutically both long and short term with adults in the following areas:
- psychosomatic disorders,
- emotional crises,
- low self-esteem,
- emotional pain,
- relationship difficulties,
- anxiety disorders,
The first meeting with a psychologist/psychotherapist is often a source of fear and anxiety. For me, the most important thing is to create such conditions for our cooperation that you can feel at ease.
I have graduated from:
- MA studies in Clinical and Health Psychology at the University of Social Studies and Humanities (SWPS) in Warsaw,
- the Psychological Assistance and Education Centre at INTRA in Warsaw,
- MA studies at Warsaw University Institute of Applied Linguistics,
- MA studies at Warsaw University of Italian Philology.
I am constantly developing my knowledge and workshop. Currently, I am completing post-graduate studies at the Professional School of Psychotherapy at the Institute of Health Psychology in Warsaw, which is a 4-year comprehensive programme for professional mental health therapists recommended by the Polish Psychological Society and the Polish Psychiatric Society.
I have gone through clinical apprenticeship at:
- the Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology at the Department of Neuroses, Personality and Nutrition Disorders in Warsaw,
- the Department of Diabetology and Internal Diseases of the Independent Public Central Teaching Hospital in Warsaw,
- the Association of Friends and Families with Mental Disorders "POMOST",
- the National Association of Little Brothers of the Poor.
I am a member of:
- the Polish Association of Integrative Psychotherapy,
- the Polish Association of Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT).
My work is constantly supervised by certified supervisors of the Polish Association of Integrative Psychotherapy.
- 150 PLN / 50 minutes in Polish,
- 170 PLN / 50 minutes in English and Italian.
I also translate books on psychology and psychotherapy. I am a member of the Association of Literary Translators.
My translations include:
- from English into Polish:
Arabi, S. (2022). Wysoko wrażliwi w toksycznych relacjach. Warszawa: Gdańskie Wydawnictwo Psychologiczne.
- from English into Polish:
Bailey, A., Ciarrochi, J., Harris, R. (2019). Pożegnaj wagę. Warszawa: Gdańskie Wydawnictwo Psychologiczne.
- from German into Polish:
Höfner, N. (2017). Styl prowokatywny w terapii i coachingu. Warszawa: Gdańskie Wydawnictwo Psychologiczne.
- from Italian into Polish:
Schinaia, C. (2016). Pedofilia. Psychoanaliza i świat pedofila. Warszawa: Gdańskie Wydawnictwo Psychologiczne.
Warsaw, Praga-Południe, Gocławska 11 / Warsaw, Żoliborz, Burakowska 16B m 92 / online