I cooperate with adults who experience difficulties both in their personal and professional lives, suffer from internal conflicts, find themselves in a difficult life situation and / or need psychological support. I also work with people who lack strength and motivation to make changes in their lives, find it hard to build satisfactory relationships, are afraid of new challenges and who feel helpless.
I am a humanistic integrative psychotherapist, which means that in my work I apply the elements of various therapeutic schools and methods (i.e. humanistic, cognitive-behavioural, psychodynamic, focusing) depending on the Client's needs.
I work therapeutically both long and short term in the following areas:
- personality disorders,
- psychosomatic disorders,
- emotional disorders,
- anxiety disorder,
- grief / loss,
- emotional crises,
- difficulties in relationships,
- codependency in relationships,
- difficulties originating from difficult childhood experiences (ACoA - adult children of alcoholics and dysfunctional families),
- low self-esteem,
- gambling, Internet, video game, phone and porn addiction, shopoholism etc.,
- communication difficulties, assertiveness, difficulties in setting bounderies
and other, individual difficulties that my Clients experience which lower the quality of their lives.
I have graduated from:
- MA studies in Clinical and Health Psychology at the University of Social Studies and Humanities (SWPS) in Warsaw,
- a one-year study of Psychological Assistance and Education at the Psychological Center INTRA in Warsaw,
- MA studies at Warsaw University Institute of Applied Linguistics,
- MA studies at Warsaw University of Italian Philology.
I have participated in various courses and workshops such as:
- a three-level training of Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT) at INTRA in Warsaw,
- ACoA therapy at the Institute of Mental Health Psychology in Warsaw,
- behavioral addictions (Internet, video games, telephone, pornography, gambling, physical exercises, shopping) at the Institute of Mental Health Psychology in Warsaw,
- Focusing at INTRA in Warsaw,
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy of borderline personality disorder at the Polish Association of Dialectical Behavioural Therapy at Warsaw,
- Masterclass EFT for Anxiety with Robert Elliott (University of Strathclyde, UK).
I am constantly developing my knowledge and workshop. Currently, I am completing post-graduate studies at the Professional School of Psychotherapy at the Institute of Health Psychology in Warsaw, which is a 4-year comprehensive programme for professional mental health therapists recommended by the Polish Psychological Society and the Polish Psychiatric Society.
I have gone through clinical apprenticeship at:
- the Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology at the Department of Neuroses, Personality and Nutrition Disorders in Warsaw,
- the Department of Diabetology and Internal Diseases of the Independent Public Central Teaching Hospital in Warsaw,
- the Association of Friends and Families with Mental Disorders "POMOST",
- the National Association of Little Brothers of the Poor.
I am a member of:
- the Polish Psychological Association,
- the Polish Association of Integrative Psychotherapy,
- the Polish Association of Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT).
In my work I apply the rules of the Code of Ethics for Psychologists.
My work is constantly supervised by certified supervisors of the Polish Association of Integrative Psychotherapy.
- 170 PLN / 50 minutes in Polish,
- 180 PLN / 50 minutes in English and Italian.
I also translate books on psychology and psychotherapy. I am a member of the Association of Literary Translators.
My translations include:
- from English into Polish:
Arabi, S. (2022). Wysoko wrażliwi w toksycznych relacjach. Warszawa: Gdańskie Wydawnictwo Psychologiczne.
- from English into Polish:
Bailey, A., Ciarrochi, J., Harris, R. (2019). Pożegnaj wagę. Warszawa: Gdańskie Wydawnictwo Psychologiczne.
- from German into Polish:
Höfner, N. (2017). Styl prowokatywny w terapii i coachingu. Warszawa: Gdańskie Wydawnictwo Psychologiczne.
- from Italian into Polish:
Schinaia, C. (2016). Pedofilia. Psychoanaliza i świat pedofila. Warszawa: Gdańskie Wydawnictwo Psychologiczne.
Warsaw, Żoliborz, Burakowska 16B m 92 or online